Navigate to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> Footer, where you can find complete footer options.
- Enable Footer – Option to enable footer for your site.
- Column Layout Footer or Shortcode Section Footer – You can switch between these 2 footers using Enable Shortcode Section
- Column Layout – 11 column layouts and 7 footer types are available.
- Shortcode Section – You can add any type of shortcode here, for your footer section.
- Background Image – Add background image for your footer, also choose background posistion and repeat option for the image.
- Copyright – You can add copyright text for your footer and also you can disable it anytime.
- Footer Menu – Show / hide footer menu here.
- Content – Content added here will be displayed along with copyright text.
How to add widgets to footer ?
- Once you have enabled Column Layout for footer using above options, than navigate to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets.
- Here you can find new widget areas created with the name of Footer Column, suffixed with columns count.
- Drag and drop the widgets from left hand side and configure widgets as per your needs.
- Now save the widgets and look at the front end for your newly created widgets.